Introduce Myself



Hi guys, my name is Stevenson Kalajukin, you can call me Steve, Tipen, stipen, Epenk or Ambon. My parents or rather my father named Stevenson because in memory of Opa or my grandfather named Stevenson, the Ambonese used to name their children with names of deceased family members such as grandfather or grandmother.
I was born in Bogor on September 4, 1997. I was the second child of two brothers. The names of my parents are Philipus Kalajukin (father) and Esther Magdalena Belnard (mother), I also have one older brother named Michael Stepanus Kalajukin, my brother's name is the same as mine taken from the name opa or my grandfather “Stepanus”.
Regarding the appearance or shape of my growth, I can say that I am quite tall with a size of 175 cm, have curly hair, pretty long eyelashes (often female classmates are jealous of my eyelashes), big eyeballs (or people say it with “mata belo”) and my skin is black. I am the type of person who is quick to adapt, friendly, fun, peaceful, careful, emotional, active, loyal, funny, gregarious, hard-working, honest, humorous, kind, passionate, patient, persistent, polite, reasonable, sincere , simple and kind. At least that is what I think about my personality, maybe it seems to praise but surely other people have their own opinions about me.
I first went to a kindergarten in Kusuma and then went on to National Elementary School  Depok then I went to Eleven Junior High School in Depok and then went on to Seven Senior High School Depok and is now studying at Gunadarama University. I have a dream that is constantly changing every time I go to school, time in the kindergarten I want to be a police officer, then when in elementary school I aspire to continue my father's work when he retires, then the head of the security guard when I want to become an athlete Volleyball then when I entered the senior high school I aspired to be a gamer and now when I am in college I aspire to be a programmer and make a game.
* additions = maybe this brief explanation is not part of the assignment but I will still write it, I am married and have a child aged 3 years of August this year aged 4 years. The name of my wife is Fadma Kurnia she is very beautiful and considerate, then my daughter name is Bintang Louisa Kalajukin, is very cheerful and very excited, he likes to run around here and there around the house. I love them both more than anything.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ANALISIS JURNAL PENGGUNAAN ALGORITMA GREEDY PADA PERMAINAN CATUR

Sejarah Musik R&B

Sejarah Manga